Affiliate Summit East 2017 took place July 30 – August 1 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City.
There were dozens of educational sessions during the conference, and nobody is able to check in on every one of them.
The good news is that if you registered for a VIP or Networking Plus pass, you can stream them online when they become available soon.
Anyhow, we ask every attendee to submit a brief survey at the end of each session. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 sessions at Affiliate Summit East 2017, based on the ratings speakers received for their session.
See the Affiliate Summit East 2017 agenda for details on each session.
- Affiliate Experience: Fast Food or Fine Dining? (Jeannine Crooks, John LoBrutto, Mike Allen)
- 7 Building Blocks of Affiliate Program’s Success (Geno Prussakov)
- SEO: Ask Me Anything (Bruce Clay, Duane Forrester, Stephan Spencer)
- 3 Reasons Blogs & Influencers Avoid Your Affiliate Program (Mike Nunez)
- Your Site’s Code is Hindering Your Success. Let’s Fix it! (Stoney deGeyter)
- Double Your Blog Traffic In 90 Days… and Monetize It! (Anne Parris, Debbie Bookstaber, Kelby Carr)
- Building a $120K Website with Lean Methodology and 80 Bucks (Ofir Beigel)
- Morning Routines, Mindfulness, and Making Money (Mike Buechele)
- The First Date Theory – How to Write Seductive Sales Copy (Misha Hettie)
- Technology Will Save Us from All Our Affiliate Ills (Brian Littleton, Ernie St. Gelais, Jamie Birch, Michael Jones, Todd Crawford)
We look forward to seeing you at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel for Affiliate Summit West 2018 on January 7-9, 2018.