Affiliate Summit West 2018 took place January 7-9, 2018 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel.
There were dozens of educational sessions during the conference, and nobody is able to check in on every one of them.
The good news is that if you registered for a VIP or Networking Plus pass, you can stream them online when they become available soon.
So anyway, we count the number of people in the audience for each session at the start and middle of the session. Presumably, some people join sessions already underway due to a buzz on social media and other word of mouth.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 sessions at Affiliate Summit West 2018, based on the number of people who joined in the audience between the start and midpoint of the session.
See the Affiliate Summit West 2018 agenda for details on each session.
- Victoria Collins (Mobile & Affiliate Marketing: What You Need To Know)
- Aleh Barysevich (Affiliate SEO in 2018: What’s Important, What’s Not)
- Chet Hall (Automating Adwords: Beating the Competition In Your Sleep)
- Adam Riemer, Brian LaFrance, Carolyn Shelby, Scott Polk (Live SEO & Monetization Site Reviews With the Experts)
- Scott Wolf (Newsletters 101)
- Bruce Clay (SEO for WordPress)
- Nick Oswald (3 Geeky Habits of Successful Affiliate Managers)
- Robert Glazer (Creating a World-Class, Performance-Based Culture)
- Oliver Roup (Leverage Influential Content to Drive Revenue)
- Bruce Clay, Duane Forrester, Stephan Spencer (SEO Ask Me Anything)
We look forward to seeing you in New York City for Affiliate Summit East 2018 on July 29-31, 2018.