Affiliate Summit West 2017 took place January 15-17, 2017 at Paris Las Vegas Hotel.
There were dozens of educational sessions during the conference, and nobody is able to check in on every one of them.
The good news is that if you registered for a VIP pass, you can stream them online when they become available soon. Otherwise, you can purchase access to session videos for just $299.
So anyway, we count the number of people in the audience for each session at the start and middle of the session. Presumably, some people join sessions already underway due to a buzz on social media and other word of mouth.
We’ve compiled a list of the top ten sessions at Affiliate Summit West 2017, based on the number of people who joined in the audience between the start and midpoint of the session.
See the Affiliate Summit West 2017 agenda for details on each session.
- How to Become a Millionaire Blogger – Ask the Experts (John Chow, John Rampton, Syed Balkhi, Zac Johnson)
- Expanding Reach: How Affiliates and Social Drive Together (Brandon Myers, Dave Stewart)
- How to Recruit New Affiliates that Sell (Teodora Dobjanschi)
- Affiliate Niches – What’s Hot and What’s Not in 2017 (Andra Ioana)
- Scaling Performance Marketing Programs on Facebook (Alex Tshering, Jason Kryski, Marc Kelechava, Maria Claudio, Niket Shah)
- SEO: Ask Me Anything (Bruce Clay, Duane Forrester, Stephan Spencer)
- How Affiliate Industry Giants are Building for the Future (Jelle Oksam John Toskey, Keith Posehn, Robert Glazer)
- Mixing TV, Radio, Social & Affiliate to Drive Profits (Marty Fahncke)
- 10 Cardinal Sins of Affiliate Marketing (Liliana Chan Ventura)
- Live Site Reviews – SEO & Monetization (Adam Riemer, Brian LaFrance, Carolyn Shelby, Scott Polk)
We look forward to seeing you at the New York Marriott Marquis for Affiliate Summit East 2017 on July 30 – August 1, 2017.