Affiliate Summit East 2017 took place July 30 – August 1 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City.
There were dozens of educational sessions during the conference, and nobody is able to check in on every one of them.
The good news is that if you registered for a VIP or Networking Plus pass, you can stream them online when they become available soon.
So anyway, we count the number of people in the audience for each session at the start and middle of the session. Presumably, some people join sessions already underway due to a buzz on social media and other word of mouth.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 sessions at Affiliate Summit East 2017, based on the number of people who joined in the audience between the start and midpoint of the session.
See the Affiliate Summit East 2017 agenda for details on each session.
- SEO & Monetization – Live Reviews Session (Adam Riemer, Brian LaFrance, Carolyn Shelby, Scott Polk)
- Accelerating Revenue Growth Through Influencer Marketing (Tadd Spering)
- Double Your Blog Traffic In 90 Days… and Monetize It! (Anne Parris, Debbie Bookstaber, Kelby Carr)
- 7 Deadly Sins of Digital Marketing (Jay Berkowitz)
- Affiliate Marketing’s Past, Present and High Stakes Future (Leigh Montville, Oliver Roup)
- The Guide To Native Advertising For Affiliate Marketers (Alex Kapralov)
- 3 Reasons Blogs & Influencers Avoid Your Affiliate Program (Mike Nunez)
- How to Find New Business Opportunities as an Affiliate (Teodora Dobjanschi)
- 5 Ways to Get Your Affiliate Program Ready for Q4 (Adam Dahlen)
- Size Matters (But Not in the Way You Think) (Christen Moynihan Evans, Jennifer Myers Ward)
We look forward to seeing you at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel for Affiliate Summit West 2018 on January 7-9, 2018.