Affiliate Summit East 2017 took place July 30 – August 1 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City.
There were dozens of educational sessions during the conference, and nobody is able to check in on every one of them.
The good news is that if you registered for a VIP or Networking Plus pass, you can stream them online when they become available soon.
Anyhow, we count the number of people in the audience for each session at the start and middle of the session. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 sessions at Affiliate Summit East 2017, based on the number of people in the audience at the start of the session.
See the Affiliate Summit East 2017 agenda for details on each session.
- Advanced Affiliate Marketing Strategies (Heather Paulson)
- Advanced Email Marketing Strategies for Affiliates (Taylor Barr)
- Building a $120K Website With Lean Methodology and 80 Bucks (Ofir Beigel)
- 7-Figure Blogging: You Ask, We Answer! (John Chow, John Ramptom, Syed Balkhi, Zac Johnson)
- Social Media: What’s Working and What’s Not (Michelle Held)
- Wealth Building 101: Put Your Commissions To Work For You (Loral Langemeier)
- The Guide To Native Advertising For Affiliate Marketers (Alex Kapralov)
- 7 Building Blocks of Affiliate Program’s Success (Geno Prussakov)
- 7 Deadly Sins of Digital Marketing (Jay Berkowitz)
- Accelerating Revenue Growth Through Influencer Marketing (Tadd Spering)
We look forward to seeing you at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel for Affiliate Summit West 2018 on January 7-9, 2018.