If you are heading to Affiliate Summit East 2014 in a couple weeks, you should already be networking for the conference.
Many folks are setting up meetings, and if you just show up in NYC without anything prepared, you run the risk of not being able to get face time with the people you want to see.
Here are some tools in place to help facilitate your networking before the conference:
- Private group on Facebook for Affiliate Summit East 2014 attendees
- Affiliate Summit East 2014 conference app (it’s a new one!)
- Descriptions and contact information for the companies that will be in the Exhibit Hall and/or Meet Market
- Issue 27 of FeedFront Magazine (bios and Twitter handles of the speakers)
- The Affiliate Summit hashtag on Twitter: #ASE14
Also, you can see a list of all of the companies currently registered for Affiliate Summit East 2014.
Get out there and start connecting with people and making arrangements.
Also, I wrote a book titled “How to Get the Most Out of Attending a Conference” with a variety of tips. You can get it for $0.99 on Kindle.