Meet Market Packages are sold out. Check out our Tabletop Packages in the Exhibit Hall starting at $4,050!
If you’re not familiar with the Meet Market, it is an extended session of structured, face to face networking on the Sunday of Affiliate Summit. Affiliate programs and networks have tables set to meet with affiliates to discuss their offers and cut deals. Vendors that cater to affiliates and merchants will also have tables to share information about their products and services. Each table is a meeting spot for teaching, learning, closing deals, creating partnerships, and finding new opportunities.
The Affiliate Summit Meet Market Package includes the following:
- One (1) 6′ x 2′ draped table and two chairs (Costs for electricity, Internet, etc. are additional.)
- Two (2) Exhibitor passes to the event which can be used by staff or clients. Each Exhibitor Pass includes entrance to the Meet Market, Exhibit Hall, Pub Crawl, RevShare Roundup, Networking Lounge, Demo Days, Keynotes, six (6) session tickets valid for any session during the conference, streaming access to recorded session videos and access to the Networking App and Session PowerPoint presentations.)
- Two (2) tickets good for the Exhibitor and Sponsor Snack Break on Sunday.
- Six (6) Hot Beverage Tickets and six (6) Refreshment Tickets redeemable at designated stations in the Affiliate Summit Conference Area.
- Ability to purchase Networking, Networking Plus and VIP passes at 25% off the prevailing rate at the time of purchase.
- Your company description in the Attendee Guide (Max. 650 characters including spaces and subject to receipt of description by November 1, 2017).
- Your exhibitor listing located within the Affiliate Summit West 2018 networking platform including your logo, company description and link to your website (Exhibitor to upload ASAP).
- Exhibitor Badge Ribbons.
Meet Market Package Rates:
- Meet Market Table standard Through September 29, 2017: $3,495
- After September 29, 2017: $4,495
- Meet Market Table on a corner Through September 29, 2017: $3,745
- After September 29, 2017: $4,745