Bill Rothbard is a seasoned FTC advertising lawyer. He counsels direct response advertisers, online merchants and affiliate marketers on their FTC compliance duties and represents clients in federal and state deceptive advertising investigations and enforcement actions. He has litigated and negotiated settlements in dozens of FTC and state Attorney General cases. Bill is a regular speaker at ad industry conferences, a regular contributor to the Direct Response Marketing Alliance (DRMA) newsletter, and author of FTCAdLaw Alert, an FTC blog published at www.FTCAdLaw.com. Bill received his law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of Law in 1976. From 1977 to 1984, Bill was an attorney with the FTC, holding positions as an advertising enforcement attorney and Attorney-Advisor to the FTC Chairman. Bill has practiced law continuously since 1984, except for a two-year appointment as Counsel to the United States Senate Judiciary Committee in 1987-88.
- Company:Law Offices of William I. Rothbard
- Website: http://www.FTCAdLaw.com
- Go back
- Affiliate Summit East 2016 August 1, 2016, 17:00
- Affiliate Summit West 2017 January 17, 2017, 15:00
- Affiliate Summit East 2017 July 30, 2017, 14:00
- Affiliate Summit West 2018 January 7, 2018, 08:30