Affiliate Summit East 2016
July 31, 2016 -
August 2, 2016
New York Marriott Marquis
Affiliate Summit East 2016 (#ASE16) is taking place July 31-August 2 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City.
The conference and tradeshow offers attendees:
- three tradeshow areas packed with affiliates, merchants, vendors, networks, technology providers, digital agencies, traffic sources;
- multiple tracks of relevant educational sessions delivered by industry experts;
- a variety of networking events;
- and online tools to help you connect with other attendees before, during and after the event.
Expected Attendance: 5,500+
The Affiliate Summit East 2016 Agenda is now live and is packed with sessions that will help better understand the evolving landscape of performance marketing.
Don't forget that Affiliate Summit offers three pass types: VIP, Networking Plus, and Networking.
Review the benefits included with each pass type here to ensure that you have purchased the right pass for the sessions and events that you wish to access.
Affiliate Summit East 2016 Keynotes
Scott is an expert in Viral, Social, and Authentic Marketing which he calls Un-Marketing. Formerly a music industry marketer, national sales training manager and a Professor at the Sheridan College School of Business, he ran his “UnAgency” for a nearly a decade before solely focusing on speaking at events for companies like PepsiCo, Adobe, Red Cross, Hard Rock Cafe, Cirque du Soleil, Saks Fifth Avenue, Deloitte and Fidelity Investments when they need help guiding their way through the viral/social media and relationship marketing landscape. He now has over 175,000 people follow his daily rantings on Twitter and was named one of the top 5 social media influencers in the world on Forbes.com. [Read more]
The SEO All Stars Keynote is an extended version of the popular “SEO – Ask Me Anything” session, featuring Bruce Clay, President of Bruce Clay Inc.; Duane Forrester, VP, Organic Search Operations at Bruce Clay, Inc.; and Stephan Spencer, Co-Author of The Art of SEO. The “SEO – Ask Me Anything” session ranked high in audience feedback for both the best content and best speakers. [Read More]
Book the New York Marriott Marquis
Affiliate Summit East 2016 is taking place July 31-August 2, 2016 at the New York Marriott Marquis.
A block of rooms has been reserved for the nights of July 29 - August 3, 2016. Rooms are available until sold out or Friday, July 8, 2016 (whatever happens first).
Conference Rate Single or Double Occupancy: $299.00* each night, per room. Additional person charge is $30.00 per night.
Room rate includes in-room high-speed internet access for up to 5 devices, local calls, and long-distance calls within the United States.
Room rate is subject to applicable state and local taxes plus a $3.50 occupancy per room per night.
Reservation Procedures: Book online using the Affiliate Summit East 2016 Reservation Portal.
Call the following dedicated Group Reservations phone numbers: Reservations Toll Free: 1-877-303-0104 or Reservations Local Phone: 1-212-398-1900
Rooms must be secured with a valid credit card.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid charges.
New York Marriott Marquis Info: Address: 1535 Broadway New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 398-1900
(Beware of Hotel Scammers! Click Here for More Information.)
Up to $50 in Free Lyft Rides
Lyft is offering up to $50 IN FREE RIDES for Affiliate Summit attendees to try out their service.
You must be new to Lyft to qualify. See the Terms and Conditions
for eligible markets and other restrictions.
Download the Lyft app
and enter promo code "AFFILIATESUMMIT" in the payment section before requesting a ride to unlock up to $50 IN FREE RIDES!
Three pass types are available for Affiliate Summit East 2016 - VIP, Networking Plus and Networking.
To help you choose the pass type that is right for you, refer to the Pass Comparison Chart below and then register here.
Please note that Networking Plus and Networking passes do not include live access to individual educational sessions. Live access to sessions may be purchased for an additional $49/each during the registration process or onsite (if space is available)
Registering 5 or more attendees? Check out our Group Rates at the bottom of this section.
(CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO ENLARGE)
Call 417-2SUMMIT (278-6648) for instructions on booking at group rates below.
Group rate for 5-9 Passes
Group rate for 10 or more Passes
- Networking Opportunities - Tools and resources for you to connect with fellow attendees and the larger affiliate marketing community, before, during and after the conference.
- RevShare Roundup - A 3-hour event taking place on Sunday, August 2nd during Affiliate Summit East 2016, designed to connect affiliates with revenue share affiliate programs.
- Newcomer Program - Conference veterans volunteer their time to share their past experiences, ideas and information to help newcomers optimize their time at the conference.
- Scholarship Program - Provides the education and networking experience of Affiliate Summit to affiliates who might not otherwise be able to attend.
- Press Pass Application - Press credentials are available in limited supply and are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Affiliate Summit Marketing Collateral - Logos, banners, graphics and more to let your colleagues know you'll be attending, speaking and/or exhibiting at the conference.