Affiliate Summit Inc., is a privately-held media company that produces the Affiliate Summit Conference & Tradeshow Series, Performance Marketing Summit, FeedFront Magazine, GeekCast.fm, AffStat.com and ReveNews.com.
The Affiliate Summit Conference is the premier conference for the performance marketing industry with a focus on affiliate marketing. Founded by Missy Ward and Shawn Collins in 2003, its purpose is to provide educational sessions on the latest industry issues and to foster a productive networking environment for performance marketers.
Our headquarters are located in Austin, TX and Orlando, FL. We have additional offices in Manassas, VA.
We pride ourselves on working with the best and brightest people in our industry and we are always looking to add top talent to our roster.
If you consider yourself a self-starter with great multi-tasking and follow-through skills, consider applying to on of our openings below.
Affiliate Summit is looking for a Staff Assistant
Affiliate Summit Inc. produces the premier conference for the performance marketing industry, worldwide, with a focus on affiliate marketing.
Affiliate Summit Inc. is looking for the best and brightest people in the industry and we are ready for more top talent to add to our roster.
If you consider yourself a self-starter with great multi-tasking and follow-through skills, apply to the opening position of Staff Assistant below.
Overview: This position reports to the VP of Operations and is primarily responsible for general staff support. This position includes: administrative tasks/projects, variety of customer service related duties, booking travel, ordering supplies/products and assisting with the company’s various social media activities.
This position requires 20-25 hours a week and is a work from home opportunity.
Staff Assistant Responsibilities:
• Perform marketing and administrative general duties and support conference staff, as needed
• Assist in the coordination of events, projects, event calendar and email campaigns.
• Proofing, editing and basic writing of blogs, articles, promotional materials, etc.
• Assist with basic WordPress updates (html), blog posts, etc. in relation to our websites
• Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service, as needed. Service will include responding to incoming phone/email inquiries regarding all aspects of our company: attendees, speakers, exhibitors, vendors, etc…
• Support day-to-day operations including social media campaigns, promotions and projects.
• 2+ years full time experience in administrative role, specific to Marketing or Event Planning, a plus
• Excellent written and verbal skills, email and phone
• Self-starter and must be able to work well independently
• Ability to multi-task • Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
• Exceptionally well-organized with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent follow through • Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Basic experience with WordPress, Social Media interaction on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Hootsuite etc.
• No travel involved
Paid Time Off
Monthly Gym Membership Reimbursement
To be considered for this position, please send a resume and fill out the following
Affiliate Summit Job Application can be found here: http://affiliatesummit.