The Affiliate Summit Meetups are taking place tonight in over 14 cities through the US and Canada. If you have never been to one of our meetups before they are attracting seasoned affiliates and internet marketers, local marketers who have been thrown into the online marketing world for various reasons, and newbies who are interested in learning how to legitimately make money online. These events are FREE to attend. If we do not have a meetup in your city and you would like to start one please contact Mary Poiley.
Each meetup has organized a different session for their groups. Here is some information that we will share with our meetup groups tonight.
1. FREE Networking Plus Pass (formerly Gold) to Affiliate Summit East 2012 for meetup speakers.
Affiliate Summit would like to thank those who have dedicated their time to educating others at the local Affiliate Summit Meetups. As a thank you, all meetup speakers will receive a FREE Networking Plus Pass to Affiliate Summit East 2012.
If you are interested in speaking at an upcoming meetup you can find the current list of Affiliate Summit Meetups here.
If we have a meetup is in your area you can join the meetup.com group and send the organizer an email from within meetup. Or you can contact Mary Poiley.
If you do not have a meetup in your area and would like to start one please contact Mary Poiley.
2. Want a FREE Networking Pass to Affiliate Summit East 2012? You still have time.
The Networking pass provides admission to the Meet Market and Exhibit Hall, as well as the three keynote speakers.
Here are the easy steps to get your free Networking pass in our take on Flat Stanley:
- Download and print either the Flat Shawn or Flat Missy sign.
- Take the sign with you to a local restaurant, park, etc. and have your picture taken holding the sign.
- Then check into foursquare, including the picture with the sign in the checkin, as well as #ase12 and either #flatmissy or #flatshawn, whichever corresponds to the sign you used. Be sure to have your account sync’d to Twitter or manually Tweet the foursquare checkin with the hashtags and link.
- Email us a link to the foursquare checkin no later than May 11, 2012.
3. Affiliate Summit Central is almost sold out.
Affiliate Summit Central 2012 is on schedule to sell out in the next week, based on sales patterns of past Affiliate Summits.
Affiliate Summit Central 2012, the premier affiliate marketing conference, is taking place May 15-16, 2012 in Austin, TX. This will be a different kind of Affiliate Summit – rather than several thousand attendees, it will be capped at a few hundred. The conference will be a day and a half long with two tracks of educational sessions, and a Meet Market with a couple dozen tables.
Maribel Sierra, Social Media and Communities Director, Listening and Engagement, at Dell will be delivering the keynote address.
Have a look at the agenda for Affiliate Summit Central 2012 to see the speakers and topics being covered.
There are a limited number of sponsorships still available.
More details at http://affiliatesummit.com/.