Affiliate Summit, Inc. does not permit Adult or Gambling companies to exhibit or sponsor at any Affiliate Summit Event. By way of example and not in limitation of the generality of the foregoing, the following definitions of Adult and Gambling apply. However, Affiliate Summit reserves the right to prohibit any company from exhibiting or sponsoring an Affiliate Summit Event that it feels may be offensive to any of its attendees.
Companies offering the following products or services will be considered to fall under the “Gambling” category:
- Online or land-based casinos, bingo halls or online bingo sites, where users can win prizes and/or money by betting online, or receive information on their services or facilities; information, tips, strategies, rules of various gambling games or help for compulsive gamblers.
- Sports betting services, handicapping services, pools or general information on sports betting.
- Lottery results, general information, software or online lotteries sites where visitors can buy tickets to get a chance to win prizes and/or cash.
- Gaming equipment dealers, manufacturers, rentals and/or sites offering staffing services for special occasion; gambling software, tools, publications, books and/or news sites or information on how to start a gambling related business or service.
Companies offering the following products or services will be considered to fall under the “Adult” category:
- Sites that offer adult entertainment such as pornographic or sexually explicit images; have sexually explicit personal advertisements or message boards; contain sexual stories or other related content; or sites whose meta tags contain sexually explicit text, or which imply that the site contains Adult content (such as “naked pictures” or “horny girls”).
- Sites that offer advice or services for finding an affair (extramarital, discreet or otherwise), casual sexual encounters, escort services (paid or free), dating auctions, international marriage finders or “mail order bride”.
- Sites which sell sex toys as a primary focus, or along with other merchandise intended for sale to adults only.
- Sites which primarily serve to drive traffic to sites with Adult content, such as links lists or non-sexually explicit “teasers” for Adult sites or any sites which contain a mixture of adult content (as defined above) and non-adult content.